Talk In Peace, Shalom: Inspirational Books
If you enjoy reading and are looking for a good book, we recommend some of the best books ever written about PEACE. The first list of books is provided to get your interest, peak your interest, keep your interest, and increase your interest in becoming a PEACEMAKER. Are you an ADVOCATE for peace? Is peace your vocation (CALLING)? I sure hope so!
“Join me in the quest to” BE inspired, TALK inspired, WALK inspired, TEACH inspired, STAY inspired and REACH inspired people everywhere.” Books are a great resource for equipping yourself with peaceful words that spiritually feed the HEART, SOUL and MIND.
Please remember, all of the books on this list may not be for you, but I pray at least one or two of them will get you started. You decide…but don’t be afraid to share the message of PEACE in UNITY, the ONENESS of Jesus Christ. READ AND PRAY FOR WORLD PEACE!
• The Bible
• Peace: The Biography of a Symbol by Ken Kolsbun, Mike Sweeney
• The Lessons of St. Francis by John Michael Talbot, Steve Rabey
• Peace with God by Billy Graham
• Living Toward a Vision by Walter Brueggemann
• Peace by Walter Brueggemann
• Peacework by Henri Nouwen
• Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
“PEACE BE STILL!”
BECAUSE WE…TALK IN PEACE, SHALOM!